Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Could this be it?

I found a lot near Zion National Park. I need to go look at it, aside from pictures, but WOW, the views. The life. THE DREAM.

Of course, with a Tiny Home you must check CCRs (Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions). I looked that up, and the most common abbreviation is Creedance Clearwater Revival. Rock on!

But yeah, it doesn't mean that here. It means they might require you have a house that is a certain square footage (damn these big earth dwellers), with a two-car garage and other necessities.

No thanks. Tiny Homes technically qualify as RVs, because they are on wheels. A small home/cottage is not the same as a Tiny Home. I am not opposed to either, although it would be nice to move closer to my children should I get sicker.

Amusingly enough, some communities demand you build things a CERTAIN SIZE. Like, Tiny is not cool. They haven't caught up with the fashion industry, I guess.

More later as I explore this exciting new option.


No comments:

Post a Comment