Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kickstarter Campaign as I start again....



Hello friends and family. I am launching a kickstarter campaign for my new adventure in life--The Big Tiny. I am embracing the Tiny House lifestyle, and am going to write about my experiences as I downsize, learn what you can and cannot live without, learn how to live in small uncluttered space, and more. Truly, I am hoping to find myself. And be healthier, as I have faced many, many health setbacks. If you can contribute to the Kickstarter, it would be amazing. There are gifts for those who do, and I'm also working with my agent on finding a publisher to document the new "Tiny House" Movement.
The kickstarter link is here.
And I've already started the book, as I have been pretty much homeless for a year. Thanks so much to family who took me in when it was needed, and care for me regularly, I am surviving.
I am unable to tolerate the IgG treatment they give for my autoimmune disorder, so living isolated is a necessity. Small, clean, compact... and yet letting go of so much I thought i wanted and needed.
Losing Dad just a few years after Mom has not helped, and sorting through "stuff" that means a lot is going to be hard. Writing about the process will just be part of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment