Saturday, December 5, 2015

Seems like there are more "crowdfunding" companies that want to charge you to get your project out there then there are crowdfunders! It's a little depressing. Okay, it's a lot depressing. I am writing this book about how I ended up where I am today, but I don't have money to pay people to help me find a place to live.

That's really stupid, in my opinion. Maybe it works for tech startups, or film projects. But this is a book about a life lived large, taken down by illness, and made BIGTINY again because I won't give up.

I have a degree in graphic design, I've written twenty books, I design graphics, logos, and Websites. I understand UI/UX, and I can edit and proofread at a pretty unprecedented level.

And yet....

Crowdfunding. Does it work? Do people care enough to help me fund the land and a Tiny Home, so that I can write about it and proceed to start Tiny Villages and encourage cities to build Tiny houses for homeless people.

Here's the Indigogo link. Do you care?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-big-tiny/x/12923228#/


No comments:

Post a Comment